viernes, 7 de septiembre de 2012

First term

Hi! my name is Miguel. I'm 24 years old and I live in Maipu. I'm a fourth year student of sociology at University of Chile. 


I spend almost all my time studing

In first term I had 7 subject, namely: public policy, investigation workshop, theory V, sociology of comunication, Structure and social action  in Latin America, "investigación acción participante" workshop and english III. One of de good points about the subjects was that the most of them give pratice knowledge. In other words, the subjects of the first term was designed to "make sociology", not to "think the society". This kind of knowledge is very interesting for me, because I 'm a person that enjoy be in action, in movement. So I prefer make things than think the things.
By contrast, one of the bad points of first term was that I don't had enough time to my hobbies like read novels, play videogames, hanging out with my friends, etc. My only one hobby in first term was stay in the campus drinking some beers with my clasemate like Omar.


My only one hobby in first term

3 comentarios:

. dijo...

Hi :D
Your memes are very funny, specially the last one!

Teacher Rodrigo dijo...

Interesting profile and post! keep working like that. You'll improve your english with the time! cheers.

Omareitor dijo...

We need to evolve. Espacio Hardvard or Arte Matta needs to by ours party places