viernes, 4 de mayo de 2012

The most clever guy of social sciences department

One of my best friend is Omareitor.
 


I met him in the university, actually he's my classemate. We began studying sociology  in 2009, but in the secod half of that year when we started to talk. Since then we're friend.

I consider that he's one of my best friends because he's one of the most popular man in the department. In fact, many women fell in love with him. I think that it's because he wears glasses so he looks like an intellectual guy and the intellectual guys are very hot for the women of department of social sciences.

This is not all. Apart from that there, he swims. He thinks he is a mermaid or shark (I don't have it very clear). The swimming is one of the activities that we do together, another is studying, and we go out (we party hard).

Finally, the best memory I have with Omareitor is when we traveled through the African savannah. Seriously speaking, it's a lie, we don't go to the African savannah.  I don't have best memory about Omareitor, because he is very boring.

Good bye.

1 comentario:

Tamm dijo...

Omareitor seems different.
Definitely it isn't his best photo
ahaha